2835 N. Naomi Street
Job Category: Architect
Job Number: 18566
Our client is pushing boundaries of SaaS Scale and real time Big Data Analytics, all in one cloud platform to the entertainment industry! They are looking for a hands-on Chief Architect that will be responsible for researching, analyzing, designing, and delivery of Enterprise architecture solutions around the company’ s SaaS Platform. The candidate selected for this role will lead the effort to provide integrated systems analysis and recommend appropriate software solutions required to support business goals and overall strategy. Other responsibilities for the role are:
- Manage all efforts to support, resolve and document issues that arise in the SaaS Platform
- Review designs and recommend improvements to the architecture in all aspects from Infrastructure thru Delivery
- Responsible for being aware of cloud-based enterprise application industry trends, and enterprise standards
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with SaaS, scalable, mission critical applications
- Expert level experience creating cloud-based enterprise architecture (application, data, and hosting)
- Expert level hands-on troubleshooting skills
- Advanced experience in Microsoft .NET Core, J2EE, including C# and ASP.NET
- Identity Management and Billing/License knowledge around supporting a Scaling SaaS solution
- XML, XSD, XSL.
- Expert experienced in working with SQL (MS, Postgress, MySQL) Server databases (DB Design, TSQL, Optimization).
- Experience with big data design patterns