920 E. Pacific Coast Highway
Job Category: ERP
Job Number: 19156
Our client is actively looking for a Sage ERP Analyst; the ideal candidate for this role must be able to handle the following duties and responsibilities for the company:
- 1st and 2nd Line Support role for Sage, which requires application support of Sage as well as technical support with diagnostic skills, Sage service packs and patches etc.
- Must be able to do continuous and ongoing mapping of Sage for company requirements for functional specifications.
- Keep track of on-going migration of customer data from existing systems.
- Prepare use case scenarios for ensuring all business rules.
- Install and test application functionality and compatibility of software products.
- Manage software upgrades and support solutions.
- Provide guidance for report generations and business process reviews.
- Maintain and manage support services of Sage.
- Generate custom reports utilizing Excel, JD Edwards and Sage.
- Provided implementation consultancy services for finance, accounting. Plant Operations and Documentation areas.
- Formulate business requirements and prepared functional solution designs.
- Administer and support installations of ERP solutions.
- Conduct client discussions to analyze technological needs.
- Suggest and implement continuous improvements in Sage applications.
- Analyze current state of company financial and accounting operations as it relates to Sage.
- Develop ERP solution to replace disparate non-integrated legacy systems (JD Edwards).
- Document user requirements and develop specifications for customization
- Develop an ideal plant operations production plan for plant inventory requirements and schedules to minimize inventory costs and downtime
Requirements for the Role
Key areas of expertise:
- Consensus Building
- Gap Identification and Resolution
- Scope of Work Creation
- Business Process Flow Analysis
- Staff Support and Mentoring
- Customized Reports, Forms and Apps
- Test Cycle Creation and Management
- Documentation, Schedules and Status Reports
- Development of Training Materials
- Data Migration
- Bachelors or Master’ s Degree in Computer Information Systems or Computer Science
- 3-5 years of Sage support skills with experience of Sage service packs and patches, and understanding of networks, and server and diagnostic skills
- Experience with SQL and SQL scripting
- Experience in testing new or enhanced functionality to the base Application System
- Strong background experience working with end-users to analyze, design and implement small applications
- Should have good analysis skills and be capable of breaking problems down to find a fix, carrying out system reviews and support
- 5 years or more of experience in ERP implementations in the areas of finance and accounting, supply chain, plant operations or manufacturing
- 3 or more years clarifying business requirements, performing gap analysis between goals and existing procedures, and designing Sage to fit customer needs
- Some Customer Relations Management and Operations Management experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, highly adept at facilitating discussions and negotiations with stakeholders and ability to consistently deliver complex, large-scale projects on time and within budget