10990 Wilshire Blvd #1500
Job Category: Sales
Job Number: 19428
Job Opportunity for a Sales Engineer
Actively looking for a Sales Engineer to work closely with the Sales, Marketing, and Business Development teams to provide our customers with tailored solutions to meet their needs. You will participate in technical sales, demonstrations, and support of the company’ s family of advanced multi antenna MIMO radio and mesh networking solutions. You will also play a key role in influencing product development.
This opportunity is well suited for an entrepreneurial technologist who enjoys interacting with customers, has a healthy sense of adventure, and enjoys traveling.
- Must be a U.S. person (U.S. Permanent Resident or U.S. Citizen) due to clients under U.S. government contracts
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support including system planning, customer training, system optimization, etc.
- Become an expert on the operation and application of the company’ s unique radio and networking solutions and its advantages over competing technologies
- Prepare and conduct product demonstrations for customer visits and equipment evaluations
- Visit customer sites to provide technical support and deliver training
- Troubleshoot failures and abnormal situations in the field
- Collect and analyze field failures and abnormalities and provide feedback to the development team.
- Help design engineers reproduce and troubleshoot problems
- Participate in resource allocation and hardware maintenance to support different sales and business development activities
- Help drive future product development
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail required
- Good written and verbal communication skills required
- Willingness to travel and work at customer site
- Familiarity with Linux is a plus
- Proficiency with TCP/IP protocol and networking is a must
- Proficiency with RF instruments such as signal generators and spectrum analyzers is a must
- Experience with operating and testing IP radios/modems is a huge plus
- Knowledge of wireless communication systems, RF signal propagation, and digital communication technologies is a huge plus
- Proficiency with programming languages such as C/C++ is a nice to have
- 2-5 years’ experience preferred
- Ability to pass background check required
- BS in Electrical Engineering or higher