909 North Sepulveda Blvd
Job Category: SalesForce
Job Number: 19462
Our client is looking for a talented business analyst to drive a variety of new initiatives. The Salesforce Business Systems Analyst will work with our client’ s passionate group of talented project teams, engineers and business leaders, designing systems that connect with their millions of customers.
- Plan and facilitate requirements definition sessions with stakeholders to capture business requirements.
- Create detailed requirements, use cases, guides, and diagrams for product releases.
- Ensure projects are implemented according to requirements.
- Assist with project planning, scoping and management.
- Assist in the writing of the test plans, cases & scripts as required.
- Work with Project Management on delivery feasibility and management of project scope, resources and schedule.
Requirements for the Role:
- Bachelor’ s degree.
- 5+ years of experience as a project manager or business systems analyst, with a strong ownership of documentation.
- Proficient in generating documentation for business and technical workflow, structuring requirements documents and documenting complex specifications.
- Understanding of product development and launch process.
- Knowledge of CRM (SalesForce) system.
- Understanding of general operational business flow.
- Highly analytical, logical, and good problem solver.
- Strong written/oral communication skills, with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff.
- Able to plan work, organize time, and maintain workflow.
- Experience in working in fast-paced environment and juggling simultaneous projects.