909 North Sepulveda Blvd
Job Category: SalesForce
Job Number: 18056
Our client is looking for a Lead Salesforce Developer who will contribute to architecture, management and growth of a Sales/CRM solution on Salesforce. If you have what it takes to drive development and solution design from multiple angles and are eager to crack business problems through technical elegance, bring your skills to the next level in a growing, fast-paced, energetic team.
- Lead a team of on- and offshore developers to success.
- Contribute to technical architecture of a Salesforce platform that incorporates all facets of business from marketing to finance.
- Design and drive development of new technical solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Work with Project Management, QA and BA on a coherent vision for complex business problems.
- Oversee integration and migration of existing tools to the Salesforce platform.
- Translate requests into creative, scalable and efficient technical designs.
- Craft innovative front-end UI’ s that are simple, intuitive, and efficient.
- Provide recommendations on how to improve our Salesforce operational platform.
- Grow your skills and experience new facets of our client’ s business.
Qualifications for the Role:
- Experience as a Salesforce Developer
- Experience in managing developers and working in a high team-oriented environment.
- Experience with version control in Git and coding best practices.
- Strong Java fundamentals beneficial.
- Familiar with Sales Cloud features and functionality.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce API’ s.
- Team-player and good communicator - we do integrate dev and business in each project.
- Willingness to learn and expand: we drive change every day for business, so we need to embrace it ourselves.