1 Duette Way
Job Category: SalesForce
Job Number: 19020
This role is your opportunity to explore the newest Salesforce releases within a large, complex enterprise. Our client has a big year ahead as they expand their user base, grow their system, integrate with new systems, and upgrade to both the Lightning Experience and the new Field Service Lightning. It’ s an exciting time to join their team.
What will you do?
- Develop and enhance the Client' s Salesforce.com platform, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Service Cloud Console, Salesforce Mobile App and Communities.
- Collaborate with the team to design the data model, user interface, business logic, and security for custom applications.
- Build applications using both declarative (point-and-click) and code (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components, etc.) solutions.
- Work on pilot projects with Salesforce.com and other Vendors, leveraging newer tools and providing feedback and direction.
- Work with business and other IT functions converting business requirements, processes, and designs into comprehensive, robust, efficient, and stable designs and solutions.
- Work with SOAP, REST, and Salesforce Connect/OData integrations between Salesforce and multiple systems.
- Initiate communication as necessary to ensure clear understanding of progress, issues, risks, status, etc.
- Interact with other team members and have a thorough understanding of the potential impacts of proposed solutions on other areas of the systems and/or project.
- Set permission and data access in standard and custom apps.
- Develop and execute unit testing and code coverage for all developed objects, including testing documentation and validation, and assists in system test, performance test, and other user tests as needed.
- Provide ongoing support of the existing Salesforce.com system - resolve coding, configuration, security, performance, and data issues in a timely fashion.
- Use Force.com platform for debugging and monitoring automated business processes.
- Identify new and emerging solutions, assess their relevance and potential value to the organization, and contribute to briefings of staff and business management.
- Assist in the development of standards, strategies, and procedures to improve software development lifecycle process, and adhere to these standards.
What will you have?
- Expert APEX Code (Classes and Triggers)
- Expert Force.com Applications
- Expert Process Builder
- Expert Creation and management of Formulas, Validation Rules, and Workflow Rules
- Expert Data Loader
- Expert Creation, Management, and Deployment of Packages
- Expert Visualforce development
- Moderate Web and mobile development
- Moderate Lightning Component Development
- Moderate Lighting Web Component Development
Acceptable Training and Experience
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science is a plus.
- Salesforce.com Developer Certification is a plus.
- Minimum of 2+ years of experience with Salesforce.com development