The Scrum Master will be responsible for supporting delivery of software applications by removing roadblocks and building team relationships through the Agile business process.
· Organize and facilitate stand-up meetings, ceremonies, reviews, retrospectives, release planning, demos and other Scrum related meetings.
· Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and disseminating information.
· Coach and train teams on Agile practices and values.
· Support and educate product owners in refining and managing product backlog.
· Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
· 5+ years of experience in the SDLC environment.
· 2+ years of experience in a Scrum Master role, preferably within a software development team.
· Background in Project Management or Development, a plus.
· Strong background in Agile methodologies and process improvements.
· Certified Scrum Master certification, preferred.
· Ability to build team relationships and improve communication.
· Ability to lead several teams through Agile processes.