10202 W Washington Blvd.
Job Category: Business Analyst
Job Number: 19122
The Business Relationship Management (BRM) team requires a combination of strong technical background and business acumen to manage relationships between business and IT in day-to-day operations and delivery of IT services. The BRM role may perform project management activities and must be well versed in project management disciplines. The BRM role requires an in-depth and cross functional understanding of core line of business processes and value-chain services (i.e. Product Development, Title & Rights, Sales, Marketing, Operations, Distribution, Finance, Royalties & Corporate).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Initiating and facilitating communications between IT and the business stakeholders to deliver technical solutions that supports strategic business initiatives.
- Facilitating open communication and discussion between stakeholders. Captures and disseminates technical and business information.
- Establishing and monitoring the service levels as developed and agreed upon with vendors.
- Collect, review, analyze, manage, system and user requirements from business stakeholders.
- Work with the business & technical teams to clarify functional requirements.
- Document detailed proposals, functional & data business requirements, process flows, use cases, information needs, test scenarios, and obtain functional design specification approvals.
- Manage the UAT process by performing smoke testing, test case validation, and obtaining business approvals on UAT for scheduled deployments.
- Serve as a liaison to other teams in planning, coordination, development and deployment of multi-team enhancement or projects.
- Ensures delivery of project and enhancement requirements meet the requirements defined by the business customer.
- Accountable for ensuring training needs are met for new or existing applications.
The Senior Business Analyst in our Corporate IT BRM team serves as the conduit to the business users with the primary goal of understanding the business processes, workflows, and information requirements of the users. The Senior Business Analyst will interact with stakeholders from various business units, including IT, Sales/Marketing, Legal, Finance & Information Security, in support of current and future applications.
This role will be expected to perform requirements analysis, create user stories, and ensure testing services for enhancements and projects are completed successfully. The ideal candidate must also have a proven track record of supporting multiple business units utilizing one application for various and disparate business processes.
- Solicit and elaborate requirements from business stakeholders.
- Transform business requirements into functional, non-functional, and technical user stories.
- Ability to effectively communicate requirements and issues to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Build and execute detailed acceptance criteria, test scenarios, and test cases to assist in the creation of automated test scripts.
- Build complex workflows and diagrams to depict business and system processes.
- Solid understanding of the day-to-day execution of business processes and related IT tasks.
- Strong understanding of multiple software delivery life cycle methodologies.
- Ensure all criteria for the user story has been met by conducting detailed test scenarios.
- Create and update user guides and training documentation on team wiki.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, results-driven, and agile work environment.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in IT or related technical professions
- Agile/Scrum Master Experience
- JIRA and Confluence Experience
- Experience working on data analytics initiatives
- Previous Entertainment Industry Work Experience
- Bachelor’ s Degree required
- Computer Science or related Information Technology degree preferred