380 New York Street
Job Category: SEO
Job Number: 19228
Search Engine Optimization Specialist
- Apply strong command of SEO best practices— such as SEO-friendly site architecture, meta tags, canonicalization, robots.txt, XML sitemap, redirection, image optimization, heading tags, crawl errors, and structured data— for initiatives. Success is being able to demonstrate knowledge of SEO best practices through use of proper vocabulary and pronunciation, and application.
- Perform keyword research, including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities. Success is delivering work with relevant and attainable keywords that our audience is searching for.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail. Success is following instructions and ensuring that there are no mistakes in projects and documentation.
- Utilize strong communication and writing skills to collaborate with stakeholders. Success is conveying critical information clearly, persuasively, and in a timely manner through verbal and written communication. This includes delivering emails, projects and documentation without grammar, spelling or punctuation mistakes, as well as communicating with manager and colleagues with questions regarding projects or technology.
- Monitor and analyze site analytics reports for SEO traffic, keyword rankings, and trends. Success is delivering a report that summarizes wins, losses, and web issues and thoughtfully identifies insights and recommendations.
- Experience with Content Ingestion for indexing content across multiple domains and document types
- Keep up to date on SEO best practices, strategies and technologies.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in SEO.
- Advanced analytics expertise – ability to surface data and business intelligence from common reporting platforms/tools is required. Adobe Analytics experience is a plus.
- Proficient in HTML and CSS, additional languages a plus.
- Google Search Console experience is a must!
- Proficient in SEMrush, Moz, Screaming Frog, Optimizely and other third-party SEO tools.
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt and execute in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work well independently and within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Very detailed-oriented
- Analytical, self-motivated, organized, and open to learning
- Advanced A/B variant testing experience. Ability to find, create, deploy and analyze tests that align with the business units goals.
- Experience with Content Ingestion for indexing content
- Experience with web crawler and API for indexing data for optimal performance