12181 Bluff Creek Drive Fox Sports Bldg., 3rd Floor
Job Category: Security
Job Number: 19319
Sr. Security Engineer
- Architect, design, implement, support, and evaluate security-focused tools: Firewalls including Next Gen Firewalls, IDS/ IPS, Honey Pots, Encryption, Vulnerability Assessment and Analysis, SIEM, NAC, Endpoint security
- Monitor and utilize security toolsets to identify suspicious and malicious activities and inadequate security practices across the network (eg. Analyze network traffic, vulnerability scans, identification of computer viruses, unauthorized user activity) which may compromise the integrity and availability of systems
- Automate security controls to reduce the attack surface, proactively seek out vulnerabilities, and decrease response and recovery times.
- Conduct investigations while communicating and coordinating remediation efforts.
- Coordinate security patch implementations or stop-gap measures, in coordination with Dev and Ops teams.
- Identify security issues, risks, and develop mitigation plans
- Perform audits of security policy, evaluate risk, and adjust policies if necessary
- Develop, interpret, and enforce security policies, standards, and procedures
- Participate in large-scale security compliance efforts
- Participate in Tier 1-3 security operations support
- Participate in incident response, mitigation, and recovery
- Enhance current reporting and alerting systems
- Consistent implementation of security solutions including but not limited to: IDS/IPS, Anti-Virus, PKI, Two-Factor
- Authentication, and Threat Intelligence
- Review the designs of proposed major applications and upgrades for compliance with security policy; perform routine security audits, report findings and recommend related system enhancements
- A minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in an enterprise security role
- Strong technical skills and the ability to learn and continue to maintain cutting edge skills and knowledge on a variety of technical areas (Unix/Linux, Application Security, Vulnerability Management, etc.).
- Hands on experience of network/web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, TACACS, HTTP, HTTPS, Switching and Routing Protocols)
- Cisco Security Certification (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, or CCNA Security)
- Certifications such as: Security+, CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC / GSEC, CEH
- Vulnerability testing including: Retina, Nessus, Gold Disk, Qualys, etc.
- Network security experience: Firewalls, NAC, 802.1x
- Strong understanding of virtual security appliances
- Hands-on experience securing AWS and GCE
- Knowledge of tools such as Kali Linux, Burp, Wireshark, etc.
- Reporting and managing security alerts, response, and root cause
- Must be able to clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical teams
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and web services security desired
- Experience with SAML 2.0 and OAuth 2.0 desired. Basic understanding of identity management providers
- Experience with the application of threat modeling or other risk identification techniques
- Basic understanding in CDN Security services: WAF, DDOS protection
- Penetration testing experience is a plus
- Application Security experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills and teamwork skills
- Results oriented, high energy, self-motivated