12181 Bluff Creek Drive Fox Sports Bldg., 3rd Floor
Job Category: Security
Job Number: 19560
Sr. Security Engineer
- Architect, design, implement, support, and evaluate security-focused tools: Firewalls including Next Gen
- Firewalls, IDS/ IPS, Honey Pots, Encryption, Vulnerability Assessment and Analysis, SIEM, NAC, Endpoint security
- Monitor and utilize security toolsets to identify suspicious and malicious activities and inadequate security
- practices across the network (eg. Analyze network traffic, vulnerability scans, identification of computer viruses,
- unauthorized user activity) which may compromise the integrity and availability of systems
- Automate security controls to reduce the attack surface, proactively seek out vulnerabilities, and decrease
- response and recovery times.
- Conduct investigations while communicating and coordinating remediation efforts.
- Coordinate security patch implementations or stop-gap measures, in coordination with Dev and Ops teams.
- Identify security issues, risks, and develop mitigation plans
- Perform audits of security policy, evaluate risk, and adjust policies if necessary
- Develop, interpret, and enforce security policies, standards, and procedures
- Participate in large-scale security compliance efforts
- Participate in Tier 1-3 security operations support
- Participate in incident response, mitigation, and recovery
- Enhance current reporting and alerting systems
- Consistent implementation of security solutions including but not limited to: IDS/IPS, Anti-Virus, PKI, Two-Factor
- Authentication, and Threat Intelligence
- Review the designs of proposed major applications and upgrades for compliance with security policy; perform
- routine security audits, report findings and recommend related system enhancements
- A minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in an enterprise security role
- Strong technical skills and the ability to learn and continue to maintain cutting edge skills and knowledge on a
- variety of technical areas (Unix/Linux, Application Security, Vulnerability Management, etc.).
- Hands on experience of network/web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, TACACS, HTTP, HTTPS,
- Switching and Routing Protocols)
- Cisco Security Certification (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, or CCNA Security)
- Certifications such as: Security+, CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC / GSEC, CEH
- Vulnerability testing including: Retina, Nessus, Gold Disk, Qualys, etc.
- Network security experience: Firewalls, NAC, 802.1x
- Strong understanding of virtual security appliances
- Hands-on experience securing AWS and GCE
- Knowledge of tools such as Kali Linux, Burp, Wireshark, etc.
- Reporting and managing security alerts, response, and root cause
- Must be able to clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical teams
- Experience with service-oriented architecture and web services security desired
- Experience with SAML 2.0 and OAuth 2.0 desired. Basic understanding of identity management providers
- Experience with the application of threat modeling or other risk identification techniques
- Basic understanding in CDN Security services: WAF, DDOS protection
- Penetration testing experience is a plus
- Application Security experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills and teamwork skills
- Results oriented, high energy, self-motivated