7600 East Orchard Road, Suite 270N 158 Inverness Dr West APT A30
Job Category: Project Coordinator
Job Number: 19990
The Service Delivery Central team is composed of skilled individuals responsible for a range of disciplines. These include Customer Communication, task allocation and coordination of work activities, service delivery and follow-up of delivery progress. Key interface points are Customers, Engineering, Field Operations and Project Management teams. Regular and concise Customer Communication with efficient and timely coordination of activities across all teams is vital to ensure customers receive the highest quality of service delivery.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Single point of contact for the Customer or regional Project Manager during the delivery lifecycle.
- Manage customer expectations by communicating on a regular basis with all order delivery updates.
- Ordering and tracking of specific delivery requirements including local tails, network and ancillary equipment.
- Communicate with multiple vendors to provision and activate services.
- Escalate, track and resolve provisioning issues quickly.
- Co-ordination for service delivery related tasks and activities in support of customer orders.
- Provide hands-on support for escalations and issue resolution.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; Bachelor’ s Degree (B.A.) preferred
- Candidate must be highly organized, proactive and able to function in a fast moving environment
- 3-5 years telecom experience required
- Ability to multi-task and adapt in a fast-paced setting
- Experience in Ethernet, IP, TDM and routers required
- Strong background in provisioning and activation of Transport/Telecom services and Data Communications
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive in nature, works to identify ways to continually improve efficiency and results.
- Anticipates and analyses problems clearly and determines appropriate solution or alternatives.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Visio.