1035 Windward Ridge Parkway Suite 575
Job Category: .NET
Job Number: 19278
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Design, implement, unit test, and document enterprise class web-based applications using ASP.net, C#, and SQL Server.
- Participate as a team member in design, review, and planning meetings.
- Ability to follow and improve processes.
- Participates as a member of an Agile Team.
- Refactor applications and queries to improve performance and maintainability.
- Estimate and implement changes to existing systems.
- Build test harnesses for functions, components, and systems.
- Ensure site content and developed code complies with design standards, coding standards, practices and approaches.
- Work as a team to develop optimal solutions that meet customers and business needs.
- Support testing, deployment, and monitoring of applications.
Experience and Skills:
- Must have a BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field.
- Microsoft certification a plus.
- Required proficiency in utilizing C#, ASP.net, and T-SQL.
- General knowledge of other related technologies.
- Familiarity with SOLID Principals and Design Patterns are a plus.
- Proficiency with debugging, source control, and defect tracking.
- One or more years development experience.
- Experience developing enterprise web applications using Microsoft technologies.
- Experience with Visual Studio 2010.
- experience with Team Foundation Server a plus.
Skills / Abilities:
- Able to organize, prioritize and apply complex concepts to project tasks.
- Ability to find simple solutions for solving complex problems.
- Ability to develop Scalable, Secure, and High Performing Enterprise-Class applications.
- Willingness to learn, teach, and pay close attention to details.
- Ability to research, implement, and report in an articulate, professional manner.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Have organizational, analytical, and communication skills.