1035 Windward Ridge Parkway Suite 575
Job Category: .NET
Job Number: 19277
- Design, implement, unit test, and document enterprise class web-based applications using ASP.net, C#, and SQL Server.
- Participate as a team member in design, review, and planning meetings. You identify and keep track of metrics that tell you how your software is performing.
- You provide leadership and keep your eyes open for way we can further stream line our development process.
- You are part of an agile, multidisciplinary team. You bring your own unique skill set to the table and collaborate with other to accomplish your goals.
- Refactor applications and queries to improve performance and maintainability.
- Ensure site content and developed code complies with design standards, coding standards, practices and approaches.
- You work with your team to develop optimal solutions for development that meet customers and business needs.
- You experiment, test, try, fail and learn all the time. Support testing, deployment, and monitoring of applications.
What do you need to know to be successful?
- 2+ years of demonstrable software development of enterprise web applications using Microsoft technologies.
- Required proficiency in utilizing C#, ASP.net, and T-SQL.
- Familiarity with SOLID Principals and Design Patterns are a plus.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and apply complex concepts to project tasks yet find simple solutions for solving problems.
- Proficiency with debugging, source control, and defect tracking.