1501 Alterra Parkway
Job Category: Software
Job Number: 19564
As the ideal candidate for this role, you will have deep hands on experience developing automation in native AWS with cutting edge technologies. You will have a broad understanding of cloud and information systems concepts including, but not limited to cloud infrastructure, network design and AWS. The ability to build productive relationships with colleagues and customers at remote sites around the world will make you successful in this role, as will patience and a sense of humor.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years professional experience in software development
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or Python
- Experience with the following technologies: Java, Dynamo, SQS, Elastic Search, Native AWS tools, Cloud computing etc.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between
- Experience with Information Security
- Experience building large-scale, fault-tolerant distributed system.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, ability to influence peers and cross-functional teams with technical merit