1501 Alterra Parkway
Job Category: Software
Job Number: 19565
Being part of a customer obsessed company and working as part of our client’ s team, you’ ll be responsible for the design, development, test, and deployment of a range of products that make it possible to deliver packages to customers in two hours or less all over the world. You will have an opportunity to conceptualize, design, build, test and own software systems. You will influence the technical direction of the team, work with many different technologies.
If you are a software engineer with a creative flare, problem-solving skills, exposure to various technologies such as Swift or Objective-C and have the desire to help drive the company’ s next generation of delivery, we want to talk with you.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience to a Bachelor' s degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
- Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
- Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or Perl
- An interest in cross platform development in Android
- Customer obsessed with the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Experience in utilizing Mobile design patterns, building mobile frameworks/SDKs, building custom UX widgets and optimizing apps for performance.