· Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· 5 + years years of software development engineering experience, with at least one year of experience developing web or mobile applications
· A track record of developing services and APIs on AWS or equivalent cloud services provider is a must.
· Experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
· Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
· Experience in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
· Hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, distributed computing, APIs and services built on AWS (both hosted and serverless architectures)
· Intense customer focus.
· Proven ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team.