Primary Duties and Responsibilities
· Designs, develops and documents technical aspects of software systems and related hardware interface components, based on product and system requirements.
· Participates in the support and advancement of existing solutions.
· Provides technical support, trouble-shooting and problem resolution.
· Adheres to quality control software development best practices.
· Works collaboratively as an Agile team member.
· Participates in an Agile development environment.
· Provide mentoring and technical guidance to less experienced software engineers.
· Maintains current knowledge of new technologies.
· Participates in Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective meetings.
· Designs new object oriented techniques and frameworks and incorporates best solution.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Minimum 3-5 years hands-on software development or relevant experience.
· At least 2 years development experience in and Agile environment.
· Software development experience and skills in the following areas:
Object Oriented Development, Service Oriented Development, Security best practices
C#, ASP.NET and .NET Core
Angular 4, CSS, DHTML, jQuery
Xamarin, HTML5, iOS and Android
Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 or higher, Microsoft Windows 2012 or higher
Entity Framework 6.0, Telerik, Crystal Reports
Relational database experience, SQL Server 2012 or higher
· Use of various change control technologies.
· Knowledge of multi-user, multi-tasking software capabilities and constraints.
· Solid technical and analytical skills.
· Experience with self-organizing teams.
· Team player.
· Ability to learn new technologies.
· Solid written and oral communication skills.
· Ability to clearly and professionally communicate with Product Manager and Scrum Team.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· U.S. Citizenship required.
· Ability to pass a federal background check and obtain a suitability determination.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality with regard to information stored in operational databases.
· Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department.