Java Software Engineer opportunity
Our client is looking for a Java Software Engineer to be an integral part of a fast-paced development team that builds an integrated product suite of Enterprise applications in the EV Charging network domain. The candidate will participate in the technical design and implementation of one or more components of the product. This candidate works closely with rest of cross-functional team to produce design documents, implement product features and develop and execute unit tests.
• Responsible for designing, developing, and delivering web and mobile applications
• Develop consumer-facing features to meet company demands
• Collaborate with cross functional teams including our Global Engineering teams in an agile development environment.
• Proven experience successfully optimizing applications for scalability
• Utilize problem solving skills to implement creative solutions to tough problems
• Advocate for best-in-class technology solutions for large scale enterprise applications
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree required
• 3+ years of software development experience
• 3+ years of Java server-side design and development experience
• Highly proficient in Java, Spring and Hibernate.
• Experience with Data Model, SQL and No-SQL.
• Knowledge of Micro Services Architecture and implementation.
• Working knowledge of Linux.
• Experience working on software-as-a-service (SaaS), large scale distributed systems or relational/NoSQL databases
• Experience working in a small team setting along with offshore development team.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills: proven ability to lead both vertically and horizontally to achieve results; thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment and do what it takes to deliver results.
• Experience with AWS, RDS and Elastic Search.
• Experience in Electric Grid management solutions.