We are seeking a Sr. Business Analyst with the technical skills necessary to support business requirements gathering and software acceptance for media operations and product development teams.
o Business Requirements Gathering – Engage with internal teams, 3rd party vendors, enterprise IT groups, and product team members to gather pain points, current state system architecture, integrations, and business processes that drive content and media asset workflows across networks in the global supply chain.
o Documentation of Functional Requirements, Acceptance Criteria, as well as Epics/User Stories, that can be translated into QA Test Scripts and guided UAT demos, for well supported knowledge transfer sessions across teams.
o Technical Specifications – Create detailed diagrams, user flows, and documentation to support development and integrations across systems, data types, products, and teams.
o Software Acceptance – Drive the onboarding and rollout of the UAT phase with guided demos. Ensure stakeholders have access to the application/system and the correct information for their department and relevant day-to-day use cases for operations. Demos will be recorded and shared with team members across time zones and regions, to support ongoing training and enablement.
o Knowledge of media file formats, metadata, transcodes, and high-resolution broadcast quality asset distribution for both linear and non-linear networks.
o Nice to have: Experience in Project Management for both traditional SDLC waterfall, enterprise-wide infrastructure projects and the Agile methodology with Scrum/Kanban. Scaled Agile (SAFe) is preferred with ongoing program integrations for security, SSO, etc.
• 8+ years of overall experience in media technology or IT
• 5+ years’ experience in business analysis of complex IT projects
• Strong written and oral communication skills to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Proven ability to meet project milestones and expectations
• Proven ability and success working in a matrixed environment, managing multiple stakeholders and work streams
• A sense of ownership and responsibility for delivery
• Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
• 5+ years of experience using Agile SCRUM methodology
• 3+ years of experience in Media Engineering