21301 Burbank Blvd
Job Category: DevOps
Job Number: 19515
The position requires a fast moving, results oriented candidate with experience and skill in, among other things, understanding, solving, and developing for vastly different client problems/goals using a single set of underlying core technologies.
- Serve as senior devops engineer for global/company-wide intranet
- Build scalable and automated cloud infrastructure with iaC (infrastructure as code) toolsets
- Build CI/CD pipelines with integrated testing suites within TeamCity and Jenkins
- Work closely with the development team to integrate with cloud services and ensure secure and scalable architecture
- Manage, maintain, and monitor HA infrastructure through NewRelic, Grafana and PRTG
- Administer and manage linux systems, container orchestrators, and underlying containerized apps
- Collaborate with other devops engineers, designers, engineers, architects
- Contribute, evolve, adhere to and maintain devops standards and technical documentation
- Provide estimates to the required level of accuracy and provide regular status updates
- Test deliverables against architecture requirements.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to perform quickly and effectively as member of a team, as well as work independently.
- Capable of effectively working and communicating with non-technical internal stakeholders and highly skilled technical development teams in an agile manner to dramatically iterate, develop and deliver in a short time.
- Ability to deliver solutions, multi-task, problem solve, and execute tasks with accuracy and quality in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong drive to continue improving skills and to stay on the cutting edge of web technology.
- Capable of learning new technologies and platforms quickly and able to apply them to solve complex problems.
- Ability to identify areas that can be streamlined or automated.
- Ability to write unit tests when implementing user stories and design and develop code for testability.
- Solid grounding with common design patterns and development best practices.
- AWS Expert with cloud-native AND cloud-agnostic experience
- Minimum 3 years as a linux systems professional
- Minimum 3 years experience and expertise with docker / containers and Kubernetes
- Supporting Web systems; Distributed / high available systems and microservice architecture experience
- REST, GraphQL, API, CI / CD experience
- Languages / Technologies used – Bash, Terraform, Packer, Chef, NodeJS, Golang, PHP, Jenkins, TeamCity, Linux, Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, git
- Experience with version control systems (Bitbucket/GitHub)
- Experience working within an Agile team
- Experience with a continuous integration environment
- Bachelor’ s in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent demonstrable experience