21301 Burbank Blvd
Job Category: Web Developer
Job Number: 19513
Our client is urgently looking for a Sr. Full Stack Engineer that will develop responsive web/mobile applications – both front and back end functionality and architecture for the company. Apart from this, the ideal candidate for the role must be able to:
- Launch and Develop advanced features, including intradepartmental privacy, live streaming, file-sharing, custom touring/events calendar, and custom email services.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, other developers and designers to produce high fidelity wireframes, designs/mock-ups/prototypes for review/iteration/approval.
- Contribute, evolve and maintain development standards and release notes
- Write technical user stories and convert user stories into elegant, performant and highly usable interfaces.
- Provide estimates to the required level of accuracy for stories and tasks and provide regular status updates
- Test deliverables against a user story’ s acceptance tests.
- Create and contribute to updates towards technical documentation.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the commitment and ability to perform quickly and effectively as member of a team, as well as work independently.
- Capable of effectively working and communicating with non-technical internal stakeholders and highly skilled technical development teams in an agile manner to dramatically iterate, develop and deliver in a short time.
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve, and execute tasks with accuracy and quality in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong drive to continue improving skills and to stay on the cutting edge of web technology.
- Capable of learning new technologies and platforms quickly and able to apply them to solve complex problems.
- Ability to deliver solutions quickly from start to finish.
- Ability to identify areas that can be streamlined or automated.
- Ability to write unit tests when implementing user stories and design and develop code for testability.
- Solid grounding with common design patterns and development best practices.
- Minimum 5-7 years of web development experience (experience in media/entertainment industry is a plus)
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an agile environment (Scrum and/or Kanban)
- Expert Experience in:
- React DOM, Redux, Jest
- React Native for both iOS and Android
- Developed back-end APIs/applications with Node/Express, RESTful, and/or GraphQL and webservices (JSON, REST, SOAP) an/or third-party libraries
- Experience with Drupal 8 or Symfony, PHP, MySQL, Nginx/Apache, and Linux
- Experience with AWS/GCP
- Bonus Skills:
- Modern HTML5 and CSS Design Techniques – including responsive design and targeting different devices
- Authentication and authorization technologies ie SAML, OAuth, OpenID
- Experience with version control systems (Bitbucket/GitHub)
- Experience working within an Agile team
- Experience with a continuous integration environment
- Test Driven Development and Data Driven Design
- Bachelor’ s in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent demonstrable experience