The RSD Data Integration team captures and incorporates diverse data from various internal systems and external vendors. Data is loaded, manipulated, and housed in the divisional data warehouse. The team services numerous key consumers and critical downstream applications including: BI reporting, Analytics, Actuarial models (Risk Management, Valuation), Sales & Marketing, Finance, Compliance and Operations. In addition to support for existing processes, the team is modernizing opportunities to migrate its infrastructure technologies and data warehouse to the cloud (AWS).
• Lead Data Integration (DI) projects of varying size and complexity including the Cloud (AWS) migration efforts.
• Conduct analysis on assigned projects and translate the business needs into business requirement document as input for system design & development, testing and user acceptance.
• Create and maintain source -target data movement specifications for an ETL tool like Informatica
• Develop and communicate work plans, schedules, project estimates and status reports for assigned projects.
• Provide creative solutions to business and technical issues, identify and propose process improvement opportunities.
• Work independently, multi-task and receives minimal guidance and oversight from manager.
FACTORS FOR SUCCESS
• Bachelor' s degree from a four-year college or university, Master’ s degree in Computer or data science preferred
• 5+ years of experience as technical systems analyst role in data warehouse and ETL projects
• Experience in the domain of financial services products like Annuities and Mutual funds
• Strong SQL skills and knowledge of database objects like stored procedures/view/synonyms/indexes
• Minimum of one year hands-on experience working with Snowflake or AWS technologies (Redshift, S3, Athena, Spectrum, DMS, PostgreSQL, Glue etc.) AWS certification preferred.
• Excellent communication, technical documentation and team work skills
• Ability to manage medium to large size projects of varying complexity
• Preferred experience in Informatica, Oracle, Control M