Senior Systems Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer with:
• Experience with virtual server management through VMware vCenter 5.5/6.x
• Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Windows Server and Workstation administration (2012,
2016, 2019) Supporting Windows based applications
• Knowledge of Active Directory, GPO, DNS& DHCP, ADFS and PKI
• Proficient scripting skills in PowerShell
• Familiar with Cisco UCS platform
• Experience with Cisco ACI platform
• Ability to research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for
system administration tasks
• Experience with SAN (Nimble Storage), NetBackup and other backup technologies
• Hands on experience with Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity tools such as Zerto or SRM
• Knowledge and experience of Citrix is important
• AWS experience is a plus
• Ability to contribute to and maintain system standards.
• Good communication and documentation skills
The minimum requirements and skills include:
• Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or other related area of study or equivalent work
• Minimum of 5+ years of systems administration experience
• Hands-on knowledge of Windows and VMware administration
• An ability to learn new technologies and adopt new tools.
• Able to work productively and harmoniously with others on a consistent basis.