As a Support Engineer you will troubleshoot, debug, evaluate and resolve customer impacting issues with a focus on detecting patterns and working with the engineering development and/or product teams to eliminate defects. The position requires a combination of strong troubleshooting, technical, communication and leadership skills.
This job requires you to constantly hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define your success. Some of the key job functions of the support engineer are:
· Provide technical support of our incoming tickets from our Advertising customers, including extensive troubleshooting and root cause assessment.
· Develop tools to aid operations and maintenance.
· System and Support status reporting.
The candidate must be comfortable working across multiple teams to resolve customer-impacting issues and possess the ability to facilitate discussions to troubleshoot issues, remove barriers, drive root cause resolution and follow all possible avenues to get customer issues resolved. The candidate should have a record of accomplishment of delivering quality, thorough support engineering.
* Bachelor' s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical discipline
* 4+ years of increasing responsibility working as a support engineer
* Fundamentals on Unix/Linux operating systems
* Programming and/or scripting (Java, Perl, Ruby, HTML, C#, and/or PHP) and working knowledge of software used to develop in these languages
* Prior experience in ad tech and/or programmatic advertising
* Knowledge in AWS is a plus.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong customer focus
* Ability to juggle many tasks and projects in a fast-moving environment
* Self-starter who is excited about technology.
* Experience working directly with customers.