221 S. Figueroa St, Ste. 500
Job Category: Systems Administrator
Job Number: 19654
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Configures, manages, monitors, maintains and troubleshoots corporate servers running Windows 2012/2016 server operating systems.
Manages and maintains all corporate servers running AD, DNS, DHCP with little or no supervision.
2. Installs, supports and maintains servers and other computer systems, and plans for and responds to service outages and other problems.
3. Analyzes system logs and identifies potential issues with computer systems.
4. Performs routine audits of systems and software.
5. Perform patch management to the corporate environment, including all servers and clients.
Automate software deployment to all users.
6. Performs daily administration of backup software (Microsoft Azure) to ensure data is stored and secured in accordance with business needs and industry best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.
7. Performs Office 365 administration, including Skype for Business and SharePoint Online.
8. Provides Exchange 2010 administration, including maintaining high availability and uptime.
9. Performs monthly maintenance for servers to fix and resolve issues during planned downtime.
10. Completes User Powershell scripting to automate processes, including AD and Exchange.
11. Provides support to all applications related with AD, including Okta single sign on, Mimecast, AirWatch and helpdesk software.
12. Troubleshoots and maintains group policies for all environments.
13. Configures, sets up and maintains Laptop Encryption.
14. Configures and maintains antivirus software using SentinelOne.
15. Installs and configures new hardware and software.
16. Oversees the administration of end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations in accordance with best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.
17. Manage and administers CCTV system.
18. Responsible for the security of systems/computers; documenting the configuration of the system.
19. Troubleshoots reported problems, performs system tuning.
20. Ensures that the network infrastructure is up and running.
21. Work with the Telecom Engineer to provide basic Telecom troubleshooting.
22. Manage and administer badge system software.
23. Performs maintenance such as de-fragmentation and disk clean-up as necessary.
24. Identifies areas for continuous improvement.
25. Assists the helpdesk group with hardware and software support as 2nd tier support, including using the helpdesk ticketing system to resolve user support issues.
24/7 on call.
26. Performs other duties as assigned
Secondary Job Functions:
(Although the following job functions have been identified as “ secondary”, any employee capable of performing the “ secondary” job functions is expected to do so.)
1. Contributes to the ongoing cycle of improving Helpdesk processes.
2. Performs systems administration and security audits.
3. Leads the systems team in anticipating, mitigating, identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving hardware and software problems on servers.
4. Ensures the practice of network asset management is followed, including maintenance of network.
5. Administers domain security policies.
6. Available for emergencies to resolve critical errors and maintain system integrity
7. Lead subject matter expert for the Windows server environment.
8. Identifies and enforces policies that will strengthen security and avoid risk.
9. Is required to assume 24-hour responsibility in rotation with other department staff for all server related issues.
10. Updates the Portal as needed.
11. Assists with new hire orientation.
1. Required attendance at staff meetings.
2. Required attendance at training programs and/or in-services as deemed necessary by the Manager of Information Technology.
3. Supports the organization’ s Standards of Professional Conduct as outlined in the Policies and Procedures, and the mission, vision and values of the organization.
4. Performs other duties as assigned.
Three (3) years server hardware/software with special emphasis on Windows Server 2012, 2016. Powershell Scripting experience is a plus, as are any industry certifications.
Three (3) years’ experience supporting Network and Windows Servers Infrastructure including Microsoft Exchange 2016, Windows 2016 Active Directory, SAN, Enterprise Backup, and Perimeter Network Security.
Four (4) plus years’ experience in a system administrator support capacity.
Expert technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows platform operating systems including experience in enterprise-level design and implementation.
Server upgrades including Windows Server 2016
Hands-on troubleshooting experience with complex systems architectures.
Experience with data management.
Advanced knowledge of server hardware components.
Must have basic scripting skills to automate Windows administrative functions desired.
Must understand routing and network configuration.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure backup a plus.
The company requires employees to maintain a current California driver’ s license and current vehicle insurance based on California minimum insurance coverage standards.
CompTIA Server+, and Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) certified.
Equipment: Reliable automotive transportation required.