15319 Chatsworth St
Job Category: Infrastructure
Job Number: 19624
System Administrator – Key Competencies
- Windows Server 2012 and 2016
- Maintaining Active Directory
- Group policies
- Log on scripts
- Azure Virtual Machines
- Microsoft Hypervisor
- MS-SQL backups and restores
- Experience with Office 365
- Monitoring and maintaining RDP server farm
- Knowledge of networks and VLANs
- Install and configure systems to support infrastructure and applications.
- Develop and maintain configuration standards and operating procedures.
- Coordinate with vendors for technical support and upgrades.
- Submit and fulfill service requests.
- Respond to incidents and problems.
- Provide KPI and metrics for reporting.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Conduct after-hours maintenance.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required.
- Gather and analyze system log files.
- Apply patches and upgrades on a regular basis.
- Coordinate and collaborate with teammembers and service stakeholders.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts per request.
- Provide second tier support including investigation and troubleshooting.
- Perform regular systems hardening to maintain security standards.
- Monitor ITSM tickets and prioritize appropriately.
- Support disaster recovery failover and testing.
- Other duties as required to ensure continuous operation of Infrastructure systems.