2011 N Soto Street
Contract To Hire/Perm
Job Category: System Engineer
Job Number: 19845
The Senior Systems Engineer, Enterprise Services provides technical direction within the team and across the Information Systems department of our client. Specific duties and duties for the role are:
- Assists peers and mentors less experienced team members through the application and sharing of technical knowledge, guidance and direction.
- Synthesizes analysis, identifies root causes, develops and recommends key work products.
- Delivers technical solutions for Computer Systems hardware and software, Operating systems, services, and applications.
- Leads complex evaluation, development, implementation, integration and administration of internal and external business solutions.
- Provides insight to management on issues. Supports the mission, vision, values and strategic goals of the company.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- Bachelor Science in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of relevant business support and/or information technology support experience
- Working knowledge of designing, installing, maintaining and configuring enterprise services infrastructure and applications based on Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, and Office 365