2201 Park Place
Job Category: System Engineer
Job Number: 18660
Who we are:
We come to work every day with passion and intensity to deliver brilliant solutions to our clients, no matter the challenge. Founded in 1996, Prosum serves as a strategic IT partner for our clients by providing IT services across our three lines of business: Staffing, Managed Services and Consulting. Some of our amazing clients are AT&T/DIRECTV, Mattel, Riot Games, USC Keck Hospital, and Disney. We have a huge outreach of employees, contractors, alumni, clients and vendors, and we strive to provide them with a positive experience to maintain them as fans within our Prosum community. We provide best-in industry continuous training, to help all our sales people to be the best versions of themselves!
Who you are:
The Tier-3 Sr. Engineer is a technical position within Prosum' s Managed Services division, responsible for managing our customers' technology infrastructure. The Sr. Engineer reports to the Director of managed services and will serve as an escalation point to the helpdesk, NOC, and field technicians. The ideal candidate will have at least 5-10 years of experience in a breadth of technologies including Microsoft, networking, virtualization, and storage. He or she should have extensive experience monitoring and maintaining highly available systems.
- Work collaboratively with other team members to provide a high level of customer service to our clients
- Serve as an escalation point to more junior colleagues such as helpdesk analysts and field technicians.
- Travel to client sites located throughout LA, Riverside and Orange Counties
- Microsoft server administration- including Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, and SharePoint, SCCM
- Cloud Infrastructure: Cloud management, migration and implementation. (Office 365, Azure, Amazon AWS, InTune, etc.)
- Enterprise storage administration (DAS, NAS, SAN)
- Virtual infrastructure administration (VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix, NetScaler)
- Network (LAN/WAN) administration, Wireless AP (Palo Alto, Meraki, Aruba, Cisco AP’ s etc.)
- VoIP Infrastructure Administration (ShoreTel, Ring Central, etc.)
- Monitoring and performance tuning of various technology components (SolarWinds, Auvik, PRTG)
- Security: Endpoint Security, (SCEP, Cylance, Webroot, etc.), Web Proxy (Zscaler), IDS (Microsoft ATA), Account Security (Beyond Trust), Training (KnowBe4), PCI Compliance (Qualys), ID & Access Management (Azure AD)
- Architect technology solutions for our clients, including requirements gathering and documenting the design
- Manage and lead a small project team comprised of up to 3 members
- Participate in on-call shift rotations, including weekends and after hours. The flexibility to work on a varied shift rotation when needed is expected.
Requirements for the Role:
Technical Skills for the Role
The ideal candidate for this role must have 7-10+ years of hands on experience with the following technologies:
- Windows Server technologies, including Server 2008
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Message hygiene solutions
- Backup Exec, Barracuda, Datto, Veeam or other backup solutions
- Virtualization – VMWare and/or Microsoft Hyper-V
- Networking – LAN/WAN/Voice
- Cisco & SonicWall (switches, routers and firewalls)
- MS SQL Server Administration
- Citrix Server experience a plus
- Storage administration a plus (EMC, NetApp, Nimble, etc.)
- Servers: Dell, HP, IBM, etc.
- Networking: Cisco, HP, Juniper, SonicWall, etc.
- Storage devices
- Backup appliances: Barracuda, Datto, etc.
- Self-motivated, taking initiative to learn and stay informed on new and relevant technologies.
- Ability to maintain client relationships, and provide a high level of customer service and professionalism
- Ability to manage your own workload, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines