2000 16th St
Job Category: Business Intelligence
Job Number: 19423
Seeking an experienced Tableau Developer to help participate in AI Development. This role will work closely with data scientists and data engineers to help visualize data patterns and anomalies. Qualified candidates must be collaborative and contribute to AI projects by visualizing complex data sets to drive AI modeling decisions. Formal application of proper data management is a must. Candidates considering this opportunity must demonstrate strong technical skills and work independently. Awareness of project management and SDLC protocols is essential.
Candidates must demonstrate mastery of Tableau and thrive in a very fast-moving development environment. Strong written and verbal communications are required.
1) Full understanding of Tableau Desktop & Tableau Server
2) Applied experience developing complex dashboards and reports
3) 2+ years managing Tableau workbooks and extractions
4) > 5 years of applied experience as a Tableau Developer.
5) Advanced SQL Skills
6) Applied experience working with large data sets (> 50 GBs)
- Bachelor' s Degree (required)
- Master' s Degree preferred