10811 West Collins Ave
Job Category: Application Support
Job Number: 19120
Working without significant direction, the person selected for the role of Technical Engineering Support delivers and assists in the development of technical training and provides complex problem-solving services for our client globally in either a field or headquarters environment for Regional Specialists, service partners, Field Service Representatives, and customers.
- Provides Global service support to company associates and customers.
- Delivers master level training for global associates and customers.
- Designs, develops, and delivers equipment service training programs.
- Works cross functionally to solve complex, escalated technical device service issues for resolution.
- Designs and develops service documentation (i.e. Spare part instructions and PM procedures).
- Logs information into call tracking systems. Submits product development supports requirements into I&D issue tracking database.
- Maintains tools used in training classes ensuring good working condition and calibration.
- Identifies, develops and releases new procedures for trouble-shooting field applications via Global Service messages.
- Develops electrical/mechanical/software-based service tools used to service or support equipment.
- Writes procedures used to improve ease of use for equipment or spare parts.
- Implements equipment design changes into processes and training programs.
- Provides detailed input/feedback to the company to recommend changes in product design, manufacturing, quality, or any other aspect of the product or service.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Education: Two-year technical degree
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience related to the role
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to use logical methods to identify and solve equipment problems.
- Desire to teach service training courses.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting computer hardware problems and performing computer diagnostics desirable.
- Knowledge and use of PC software applications and skills to use them effectively.
An equivalent competency level acquired through a variation of these qualifications may be considered.