177 E Colorado Blvd
Job Category: Architect
Job Number: 18133
The Technical Solution Architect is a senior role in Adstream Professional Services responsible for designing and managing the delivery of technical solutions based on System Integrations and Data Analytics
This role is capable of designing complex technical solutions that involve integrations of Adstream systems and other third party systems, utilizing strong knowledge of APIs and web services and integration automation techniques and scripting languages.
The Technical Solution Architect also possesses strong database and data structures expertise and capable of analyzing and planning complex data and asset migrations and mapping, and designing analytical reporting using Adstream Analytics system.
- Plan and manage the system integration project and the client’ s relationship and expectations during the implementation and act as the single point of contact for the client.
• Work with sales and potential clients to design solutions based on systems integrations, utilizing expert knowledge of the functionality of Adstream systems and the integration options for these systems.
• Create advanced analytical reporting using Adstream Analytics.
• Conduct data analysis and data mapping and execute data and asset migrations, utilizing strong understanding of data structures.
• Conducting Business Analysis and requirements gathering for the purpose of understanding and documenting client’ s requirements and existing processes and workflows.
• Provide functional consultancy to Adstream clients around the Adstream Platform.
• Provide estimates and quotes for solution delivery and prepare Proposals and Statement of Work documents
- Proven track record of managing complex system integrations utilizing APIs, Webservices and other integration methods
• Proven experience in requirements gathering and analysis for enterprise software SaaS systems
• Experience in solution design and functional consultancy for software systems
• Experience with database systems, SQL, data mapping and data & asset migrations.
• Strong project management and stakeholder management
• Strong technical background. Developer background is a plus.
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Experience in Analytics and Reporting is a great advantage
• Additional language is a plus
Go the Extra Mile
• Proactively demonstrates initiative - identifies ways to improve
• Demonstrates motivation, drive to meet and exceed expectations and own standards
One Company, One Team
• Organizational ownership: We own it, commit to it and deliver it
• Collaboration, Integrity & Honesty: We are open, honest and transparent and help others to be the same
• Customer advocates – we treat our customers as we would like to be treated
Internal customer – we treat others as equals and grow mutually beneficial relationships