950 17th St
Job Category: UI Developer
Job Number: 19384
Company needs a Senior Front-End Web Developer with the desire to mentor, deliver outstanding user interfaces and set a high bar for customer quality.
The ideal candidate will be a part of a team that builds components using React, you will work with both designers and developers to improve processes and build a great user experience for the end user.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead effort to establish best practices and uphold coding standards
- Work closely with other developers to pioneer and spearhead front end technologies
- Create reusable, scalable, maintainable, and well-tested solutions
- Mentor and motivate others around you with your passion and expertise
- Collaborate with product owners and other developers on building high quality, new features for our platform
- Take initiative and ownership of projects from design to implementation to deployment
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- 5+ years developing and implementing extensible web based UIs
- Experience with > 1 modern JS frameworks (React/Redux (highly desired), Angular, Backbone, Ember, etc.)
- Experience with RESTful APIs, AWS, Babel, NodeJS, Jenkins, Circle, Docker, npm
- Experience with build tools such as Webpack, Grunt, etc.
- Experience with Agile development practices, having successfully gone through multiple enterprise-level software development lifecycles
- Highly motivated individual with interest in enhancing skills and learning new technologies
- College degree
- Good references that will confirm you have a solid history of getting stuff done