3250 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 401
Job Category: UX Developer
Job Number: 19107
Our client is looking for a talented UX Designer for their business application with advanced searching and filtering capabilities. Design of a style guide to govern the UX of our client’ s application suite will be the focus of this candidate. Candidates for this role must have a portfolio which demonstrates responsive UXs for business applications that includes, dashboards, filtering and searching.
Requirements for the Role
- 5+ years of experience using interaction design tools for interactive prototyping.
- Strong background in designing style guides to govern UX
- Highly skilled at wire frame and prototype creation and effective documentation
- Understanding of responsive design, touch design, and accessibility best practices
- Experience with any of the following tools; Axure, Sketch, InVision, OmniGraffle, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.), Visio
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required, with strong preference for prior education/training experience
- Strong collaboration, organizational, and analytical skills, working with cross-functional and distributed teams