Lead UX/UI Designer
1. Lead the user experience design for our clients B2B web sites, focusing on migration and optimization of our enterprise Content Management System.
2. Evolve our global design system in Sketch and InVision. This will include template and component designs, supplemented by your ability to produce quality visual designs, wireframes, prototypes, user flows and annotations with high attention to detail.
3. Establish a user research program including competitive analyses, surveys, usability testing.
4. Support conversion rate optimization activities such as A/B testing as needed.
5. Collaborate effectively with global stakeholders including leadership, marketing, brand, and fellow designers.
6. Collaborate and work closely within the Global Digital Marketing team, including Content, Engineering, SEO, and Analytics.
7. Understand and align with content strategy, with a strong understanding of information architecture principles.
1. 7+ years’ experience of UX design; with 2+ years experience leading large-scale, enterprise web site design projects. (Portfolio required)
2. Demonstrated success and leadership in a User Centered Design (UCD) process for enterprise websites (preferably for B2B).
3. Experience creating, managing, and deploying responsive Design Systems across mobile, tablet, and desktop.
4. 2+ years’ experience conducting user research and usability testing.
5. 4+ years’ experience facilitating User-Centered Design workshops and stakeholder requirement elicitation sessions.
6. Superior UI design skills, with the ability to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. You should understand what is needed to make a website functional and easy to use.
7. Experience working in Agile (Scrum, Kanban) and managing complex UX projects end-to-end with minimal supervision.
8. Proficiency designing with Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Cloud, as well as modern software development processes and concepts.
9. Experience designing for content-heavy properties, including testing and conversion optimization.
10. Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. You thrive on building— and maintaining— client relationships, as well as defending your team’ s work.
11. Experience in building UX for SEO-driven websites.
12. Experience and willingness to mentor more junior designers.
13. Bachelor’ s degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), User Experience, Human Factors, Visual Design, Marketing, Computer Science or equivalent
ADDITIONAL SKILLS (NICE TO HAVE)
• Creative or digital agency experience with strong client testimonials
• Working knowledge of the Adobe Experience Cloud including Adobe Analytics
• Working knowledge of Confluence and JIRA
• Experience managing design teams