15910 Ventura Boulevard
Job Category: UX Developer
Job Number: 19641
- Create and deliver mood boards, user flows, wireframes and visual design utilizing customer-centric design process.
- Develop layouts and visuals for web and mobile including microsites, form design, landing pages, ad banners, social media promotions, mobile app layouts and skinning.
- Create design concepts either from scratch or by using existing designs as a starting point.
- Work with product managers, copywriters, developers and other stakeholders in an agile and scrum based environment.
- Present multiple design options and articulate the design decisions.
- Incorporate feedback and suggestions from multiple stakeholders in an efficient iterative process.
- Develop production-ready layouts and visual assets for both digital and print needs.
- Establish and maintain consistent branding elements across multiple channels and brands.
- Responsible for accomplishing and maintaining high quality of design across all phases of the projects.
- Create icons, informational graphics, and artwork to visually illustrate concepts and product features.
- Create motion graphics for product demos, how-to videos, animated infographics, and business development pitches.
- Support marketing communication initiatives such as print collateral, branding, emails, and promos.
- Utilize industry best practices on all design projects and focus on end-user experience.
- An exceptional portfolio demonstrating innovative concepts and interactive digital experiences.
- Solid experience with mobile first responsive design, UI/UX design, usability, prototyping, branding and illustrations.
- Demonstrated expertise with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Zeplin, InVision and other design programs.
- Experience with CMS platforms such as WordPress and responsive design frameworks.
- Excellent design sensibility with the ability to integrate messaging, color, imagery and type into creative solutions.
- Strong attention to detail with an eye for pixel perfect designs.
- Ability to create designs of varying styles based on target audience and medium.
- Experience with motion graphics and video production a plus.
- Manage multiple creative projects from inception to completion in an agile and scrum based environment.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills with an ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and requirements.
- Strong computer skills including proficient knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- 5+ years of UI/UX design experience.
- Bachelor’ s degree in design or related field.
- Interest / experience in automotive, financial services or insurance industry a plus.