User Provisioning Specialist, Sr.
• Demonstrated understanding of user provisioning and active directory.
• Follows established process and procedures to deliver, configure, maintain and troubleshoot user provisioning requests.
• Performs accurate documentation to ensure continuous process enhancement and address business needs.
• Evaluate and assist current team deliverables and provides an updated and sustainable process to properly manage account intake.
• Participates on cross functional, integrated teams to troubleshoot moderately complex issues.
• Acts as a liaison between customers and Information Services department to help facilitate requests, issues and problems are resolved in a timely manner.
• Functions under direct supervision and may be required to be on call.
• Provides operations management support to department leadership, including timekeeping and quality
• Contributes to performance evaluations and hiring decisions.
• 2-5 years related experience plus excellent critical and analytical thinking and excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid understanding of organizational and project management skills.