Job Category: Sales
Job Number: 20069
Our client is consumer-first in practice. Your job will be to work with a high-performance team to grow revenue and profits by increasing value for our clients and their end-consumers. You will personally cultivate new logo opportunities selling multi-channel contact center, back office, RPA, clinical and non-clinical Provider outsourcing services that are consistent with company objectives, goals, and standards to secure sales to exceed revenue targets. You must have a proven, individual sales record of working in direct sales to build successful relationships with clients.
Are you a true sales hunter? Please consider this role if you are solutions oriented and a consultative deal driven sales person with the following personal attributes: 1) intense intellectual curiosity about exceeding consumer expectations, 2) keenly situationally aware, 3) a selfless team player 4) relentless in the pursuit of closing large global deals, 5) deep appreciation for global delivery and global diversity, and 6) guided by a strong ethical compass.
Our client provides a very competitive salary, benefits and commission program as well as career advancement opportunities for high performers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding revenue target goals:
- Year 1 - $3.5 MM
- Year 2 - $5 MM
- Year 3 - $7.5 MM
- Must have strong experience and relationships in the verticals of Healthcare with proven success in Provider services.
- Manage sales pursuits from the lead generation stage to needs assessment, instrumental in the development of the solution, value proposition and provocation, write proposals and presentations, and close. Must have the experience to sell the solution internally while working with the prospect to move the opportunity through the pipeline and close it.
- Determine the viability of client programs based on client expectations and resources available to the company to ensure expectations can be met and client programs are profitable.
- Manage the business development communication process to ensure all affected departments are aware of client programs that will require resources.
- Support marketing efforts by providing input, based on market indicators, on the development of services and providing pricing information for those services.
- Keep abreast of market needs in the industry or industries targeted and keep offers management and client services informed.
- Must maintain SalesForce.com tool with all sales efforts using established Staging from lead, opportunity through close to track and report the status of new business development efforts and pipeline growth.
- Interact closely with Operations, Client Services, I.T., Solution Engineers, and sales support team as necessary.
- Artfully manage multi-national relationships within the company and the prospective company as you negotiate terms in a professional environment.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work being performed by employees within this classification. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this job. Employees in this job may perform other duties as assigned. In addition to the above, all employees are expected to demonstrate strong business ethics, morals and character as key tenants of your working relationships with your prospects.
What You' ll Bring:
Our goal is to find a candidate with experience selling, and consultative knowledge of, many of the following services:
- Clinical sales
- Population Health Management
- Medical Device Monitoring Services
- Physician Scheduling
- Care Management
- Patient Excellence
- Life Sciences
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Minimum of 10 years of successful sales experience in the healthcare vertical required.
- Aggressive sales executive who can to forge key relationships with CEO' s, CFO’ s and other C-suite executives as well as key line of business contacts, along with internally aligning support for contract execution.
- Proven ability to develop new BPO business and proven success in meeting sales quotas.
- Deep expertise selling globally.
- Strong and capable leader that is self-motivated and driven to win the confidence and trust of her/his prospects, clients, global operations, and pursuit teams alike - establishing winning strategies, and exerting influence both internally and externally to win new business.
- Innovative team player with the energy, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit to achieve success. A professional who earns respect for his/her leadership, intelligence and expertise.
- Success as a superb relationship builder, negotiator and communicator.
- Bachelor’ s Degree. Advanced degree a plus.
- Proficient in use of PC applications software: MS-Word, MS Project, Excel, and Visio.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.