950 17th St
Job Category: VP
Job Number: 19523
Vice President of Product
- Manage entire product lifecycle from product and resource planning to tactical activities
- Conduct market research to understand and specify requirements for target markets
- Manage the user facing design and specification of new features with a careful eye on product usability and end user efficiency
- Enable an Agile Product Development process allowing the team to create well thought-out and consumable user stories, project and release plans
- Analyze competitive offering in our market
- Manage the collection, description, analysis and prioritization of requests for new product functionality from customers, prospects, partners, sales, and market-driven forces.
- Analyze partnership opportunities for products and/or integrated solutions
- Implement and support standard and consistent processes for Product team members, including status reporting, project planning, and agile practices.
- Mentor and lead team members to achieve both personally and professionally
- Manage product roadmap from A-Z
- A minimum of 10+ years product management leadership experience, ideally with for-market SaaS companies.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills, along with quantitative analysis skills
- Ability to coordinate people and activities across multiple functional areas with demonstrated strong capabilities in communicating and interfacing between Sales, Marketing and Engineering
- Proven success defining technical product features and driving cradle-to-grave feature execution.
- Hands on design experience with enterprise BtoB applications for both technical and business users.
- Experience implementing SDLC best practices in Agile environments
- Solid business acumen, management and marketing communication skills
- A passion for listening to customers and delivering world-class user experience
- SDLC product management experience at leading software providers in the software development space
- BA/BS in a technical or design field