20101 Hamilton Ave Suite 375
Job Category: Digital Media
Job Number: 19028
Our client is looking for video editors that will collaborate closely with videographers, photographers, writers, producers and third-party content providers to create short- and long-form content for the digital, web and TV platforms of company.
The successful candidate possesses advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere, with a sophisticated ability to balance and grade video along with mix and level sound in Premiere. We are looking for highly organized editors who are collaborative by nature, communicate effectively and can meet deadlines. Motion graphics skills required.
Applicants should have five years of full-time video-editing experience in a fast-paced professional environment.
Additionally, in this role you will:
- Edit video content for our growing slate of projects (both internal and external).
- Edit cut downs, sizzle reels, development pitches, and other internal projects.
- Provide basic video finishing, audio mixing, color grading, and graphics.
- Work closely with Director of Post Production in a fluid and timely manner. There should never be creative roadblocks that prevent a project from wrapping.
- Assist on video production shoots as needed including running audio for in house shoots, monitoring a second camera, assisting with lighting setups for complicated shoots and taking photos for social media.
**All work to be done onsite only!
Print After effects ,Adobe Premier Editor , Motion Graphics,