• Implement Adobe Analytics (Omniture), including page tags, conversion tracking, custom events, and ecommerce tracking.
• Manage tag migration program from legacy code to new tag management system (Adobe Launch/DTM).
• Work with web analytics team and global teams to establish and enforce global tagging standards.
• Understand business users’ needs and translate them to technical requirements for deploying new tracking functionality.
• QA and testing of new tracking features/implementations.
• Provide analytics insight and expertise covering a variety of digital channels including, mobile, search (paid and organic), display, social, and email.
• Produce monthly marketing dashboards and reports for a variety of business units and products.
• Identify optimization strategies to maximize conversion and revenue.
• Analyze web performance through use of visitor segmentation and marketing attribution.
• Create custom reports and dashboards on an ad hoc basis.
• Highly proficient in the use of Adobe Analytics (Omniture Site Catalyst), including technical implementation and Report Builder experience.
• Adobe Launch /Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM) expertise.
• Strong analytical thought process and ability to interpret findings.
• Advanced Excel user, including experience using pivot tables, charts, and v-lookups.
• Campaign tracking experience, particularly for paid search, display, and email campaigns.