12333 W. Olympic Blvd.
Job Category: Web Producer
Job Number: 19001
Our client is looking for energetic and talented Web Content Producers; the selected candidates for this role will handle the following duties for the company, a leading online gaming company based in Los Angeles:
- Keep the pipeline of content flowing and act as a source of information and knowledge; you' ll know the ins-and-outs of what every team has coming and how our client is talking about it
- Work with all teams and international offices to obtain content and related assets, stay on top of localization and posting deadlines
- Create content through adept HTML and CSS in our content management system and keep a sharp eye out for errors pre- and post-publishing of content
- Identify, then propose improvements for the publishing workflow, content presentation, and how we work as a global team
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- Previous experience working in web content and Content Management Systems.
- Familiarity with HTML (knowledge of CSS is a plus).
- Organized, detail-oriented, and a multi tasker with a love for process.
- Eye for QA, spotting and tackling errors quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking abilities during high pressure situations.