• Develop a best in class custom set of mobile responsive email templates for use across the globe including North American vertical markets that establishes the company as an innovative brand.
• Thoroughly test email templates to ensure proper rendering across all email clients and device types using Litmus and other standard testing tools and practices.
• Champion the full spectrum of A/B Testing of emails including subject line, layout, messaging and audience segmentation.
• Drive high conversions across emails, landing pages and forms through proper coding and implementation of best practices specific to the companies market (balance of conversion, security and user experience).
• Identify opportunities to optimize Eloqua for improved email deliverability based on metrics from A/B testing.
• Opportunities for special projects: evaluation of customer-facing MarTech tools; internal communication deployments; re-design Sharepoint Help Center site; form standardization efforts.
• 1-5 years of professional experience preferred, alternatively a professional digital portfolio showcasing marketing kits (web, email, print).
• Experience consulting clients from diverse backgrounds and translating client requirements into an appealing layout that drives conversions.
• Experience or extreme confidence in presenting templates and guidelines to a large group of diverse clients at once and articulating design & deliverability principles guiding the layout.
• Familiarity working within brand and style guidelines.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge with Photoshop, HTML5 and CSS required.
• Experience working within Eloqua or other enterprise marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Pardot, SilverPop.
• Microsoft Office Suite (with focus on Excel, Powerpoint).
Bachelor’ s Degree, global equivalent in a related field or equivalent professional design experience.