10990 Wilshire Blvd #1500
Job Category: Mobile App Developer
Job Number: 18288
Our client is seeking a full time senior wireless communication system engineer to participate in the development of the company’ s MANET radios and advanced research projects.
- System performance and requirement specification.
- Algorithm and protocol design for wireless communications systems.
- MATLAB & C/C++ based simulator development.
- Fixed point design and simulation.
- System architecture definition.
- Handoff to and work with the hardware and software team for system implementation and testing.
- Work with the hardware and the software team to characterize and troubleshoot system performance issues.
Qualifications for the Role
- MSEE required, PhD in Electrical Engineering a plus.
- 5+ years of relevant communication systems design experience.
- Experienced in the design and development of OFDM based systems, a must.
- Fluent with C/C++ and/or MATLAB a must.
- Must possess a working knowledge of RF signal propagation, channel modeling, digital communication technologies.
- Knowledge of signal processing algorithms a definite plus.
- Knowledge of MIMO systems a definite plus.
- Knowledge of Medium Access Controls and networking a definite plus.
- Knowledge of wireless ad-hoc networking and routing algorithms a definite plus.
- Experience with wireless communication hardware a definite plus.
- Ability to pass background check.