200 Flynn Road
Job Category: HRIS
Job Number: 19932
Workday HRIS Manager
Our client has been in business over 50 years, 2500 employees world-wide with 28 different locations and their corporate office is located in Ventura County.
This role is ideal for a candidate that loves to drive process improvement, has passion for managing a team, and will champion excellence in data accuracy and service delivery while collaborating with our global HR Business Partners and their clients. Using your Workday experience, you will have the opportunity to continue to improve infrastructure and execute new processes that drive success for our Employees. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as Lead Workday Administrator (System Manager) at Corporate Office on Human Resources Team and manage two Workday Administrators in Canada and China.
- Support Corporate and Global Human Resources goals and initiatives.
- Design and implement programs that support efficient operations with a focus on increasing Manager and Employee Self-Service.
- Analyze system configuration for HCM, Recruiting, Learning, Onboarding, Performance/Talent Management, Reporting, Time & Absence, Integrations, and Compensation for recommendations on improvement.
- Develop Workday Roadmap for future enhancements including Analytics.
- Develop business requirements for system modifications.
- Manage Workday system updates.