1515 Wazee St , #300 Denver, CO 80202 US
Our Direct Client is in startup mode building software which enables businesses to be more economically and environmentally sustainable by digitally transforming the supply chain. As an AI Engineer you will define the frontier of logistics optimization, supply prediction, and demand prediction.
About the Role
Every member of the team is laser-focused on innovating on behalf of our customers. This position is highly entrepreneurial in nature, hence it requires candidates who can develop a full picture of the business problem to ship end-to-end solutions.
This role is roughly 80% software engineering and 20% data science. You will work with Go, TensorFlow, PostgreSQL and various Google Cloud Platform tools to develop “the brain” of the platform. Specifically, you will:
- Solve problems using mechanistic, bottom-up thinking and statistical, top-down approaches
- Develop novel mechanisms by which to optimize supply chain
- Build and improve the intelligence behind our logistics simulations and market optimization algorithms
- Implement and ship models to predict the demand for commodities at nodes in a logistics network, the availability of supply, estimated arrival times, delays and more
Here are some qualifications we look for:
- Ability to design and implement AI tools in Go
- Experience in at least one ML framework, such as TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, etc.
- Experience building solutions involving algorithms, optimization, reinforcement learning, artificial neural networks, discrete event simulation and case based reasoning
- Ability to execute with little oversight and to solve problems quickly
- Experience with function/path optimization and some of the more common algorithms – linear programming, BOBYQA, A* Search, simulated annealing
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field