3301 Exposition Blvd
Job Category: Cloud
Job Number: 20216
Sr. Engineer - Software
- Minimum 5 yrs of overall IT experience.
- Minimum 2 yrs of relevant experience on AWS components but not limited to API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, SNS, ElasticCache, ElasticSearch, DynamoDB, S3, Cloudwatch.
- Strong experience with RESTFul APIs.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks, proficient with Git version control and event-driven architecture and design patterns.
- Should be able to analyze the business requirement and develop business components and design documents.
- Development experience on utilizing TDD framework for code development.
- Knowledge of AWS ServerLess framework is a big plus.
- AWS developer/architect certification is preferred.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Strong hands-on experience is must for this role.
Design and Development
- Assists in the definition of requirements and provides estimates for the work effort required.
- Designs new and modifies existing integrations as necessary.
- Adheres to design and coding standards as established by and enforces the same when working with vendor partners
- Follows test driven development for new integrations build as well as modifying existing integrations.
- Identifies single points of failure in system and develops plans for improvement.
Day to Day
- Works closely with other integration team members and other technical teams in coming up with technical designs.
- Engages with the vendor partner to executes enhancements, perform code reviews for any RTB changes.
- Builds new APIs or enhances existing APIs as needed.
- Work with vendor partners as necessary to help with smooth Running the Business activities.
- Assists with deploying all changes to non-prod / production environment for assigned applications.