1 Duette Way
Job Category: Node.JS
Job Number: 20281
What you have:
A Bachelor’ s degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science or related is desired.
Experience within a research and development background is also desired.
Examples of work that show the application of real-world physical outcomes.
What you will do:
- Develop and modify applications/scripts/processes to support the software system.
- Research new or alternative technologies for implementation in new products or product enhancements
- Independently and within teams, implement, unit tests, and deliver software algorithms, libraries, and applications.
- Coordinate work performed by suppliers/consultants and communicate with them on a frequent basis to review project progress and communicate project needs.
- Assist functional units in product advancement teams by troubleshooting issues with PowerView and other motorized products.
- Document aspects of product designs such as architecture, design, usage/operation manuals, test reports etc.
- Work with the functional units at WFD and other divisions to provide an industry leading user experience through software/cloud.
- Use state of the art tools/techniques and demonstrate an ability to deliver quality software toward team objectives.
- Train the staff of the Technical Services department in the operational use and features of the products.
Expert knowledge of mobile development
Expert knowledge of NodeJS
Expert knowledge of one of Swift or Java/Kotlin
Solid knowledge of Agile development methodology
Solid knowledge of Git version control
Basic knowledge with one or more voice control platforms Alexa / Google / Siri
Basic knowledge with one of MQTT / Amazon AWS
Ability to deliver IoT and cloud apps using reusable, testable, and efficient code
Proficient in native and/or cross-platform development for both iOS and Android
Proficient in UX design