2011 N Soto Street
Job Category: Architect
Job Number: 19857
Our client is seeking an Integration Architect (M&A), working under the Office of the CTO for the company. The selected candidate for this role must handle the following duties and responsibilities:
- Participates as a top-level technical expert in leading technical and business projects while ensuring success of implementation and Mergers of various external and internal business entities.
- Assists in building and maintaining strategic road maps for technology lifecycle and standards that will be used in internal and external business acquisitions.
- Builds integrated system design by gathering current state, transition state and future state for a single or multi-dimensional discipline.
- Addresses problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- Bachelor’ s degree
- Seven years of experience in a healthcare or IT setting
- Certification specific to technologies supported
- 2 years of experience defining and implementing strategies under a Director or equivalent
- Five years of related experience plus excellent critical and analytical thinking and excellent customer service skills
- Advanced infrastructure design skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Solid understanding of multiple disciplines such as operating systems, virtualization, networking, integration, software development, endpoint devices, security or cloud services.