Our client is actively looking for a Manager of Business Intelligence. You’ ll be responsible for the data strategy, decisions and analytics to deliver accelerated growth and monetization through enhanced customer experiences with our products. Through solutions we deliver, our business can more effectively personalize content, direct marketing, and target advertising to consumers.
• Manage daily/weekly/monthly analytics reporting to enable the business to operate transparently and efficiently while capitalizing on insights to track revenue success/opportunities
• Support the company’ s Product team in their business operations, including assessment of product features, A/B testing, performance analysis, recommendations on the product improvement.
• Supporting Dev and QA teams in defining product specifications, implementation priorities, tracking implementation, and pre-production UAT;
• Gathering user feedback and improvement requirements from existing customers across App Stores, Customer Support Desk, and other platforms.
• Analyze the impact of product features and updates on the user conversion rate and engagement using Adobe Analytics reports as well as Redshift raw data sources;
• Support the preparation of weekly, monthly & quarterly reports for the different businesses & divisions, including consolidating KPIs and metrics across all of the company’ s businesses
• Help design executive dashboards for data-informed decision making
• Support BI Director in overall media strategy initiatives, including creation of comprehensive and cohesive presentations for senior-level review
• Manage recurring and ad hoc reports to internal stakeholders and communicate insights in a clear and concise manner
• Conduct industry and company analysis, including market research, financial statement analysis and building and maintaining financial and operational models
• Communication: Present findings to all appropriate audiences on a consistent basis via email, verbal, in-person, and other communication methods as deemed appropriate
• Bachelors Degree in Economics, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, or related quantitative field
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
• Experience in conducting analyses to drive revenue impact and / or in strategic finance, corporate development, investment banking or consulting;
• Experience with Adobe Analytics / Audience Manager implementation and reporting. Extensive use of Adobe Analytics reporting tools, including Workspace and ReportBuilder;
• Experience with web / mobile / ott product analysis, features’ assessment, user segmentation;
• Experience with A/B testing setup, analysis, and recommendations;
• Experience creating SQL queries and procedures using Redshift DB data;
• Experience with Tableau or other data visualization software